Permabond’s Structural Epoxy Adhesives for Stainless Steel
Permabond launches high strength structural adhesives for tarnish free bonding of stainless steel.
Available in convenient 1:1 dual cartridges, once mixed via static mixer nozzle, these adhesives achieve full cure at room temperature (or heat can be applied to speed-up cure). They offer excellent bond strength on stainless steel, composites, plastics wood and other metals.
Download Brochure here: ET539X_Flyer.
View our video here: Permabond ET539* video
- Permabond ET5390 is a general purpose stainless steel bonder.
- Permabond ET5392 is ideal for applications where there could be high peel stress or impact forces on the joint, due to its toughened nature
- Permabond ET5393 is fully toughened, and also offers excellent peel strength and fast cure.
Advantages of Permabond’s stainless steel bonding epoxies, in contrast to welding:
- Better stress distribution through the joint (welding concentrates stress into a small area)
- Improved, tarnish-free finished appearance
- 100% seal against moisture
- No need for a skilled welder, offering cost savings as a result
- No hazardous gas cylinders and fire safety hazards associated with welding, also offering cost savings and health and safety benefits
- Finally, they are ideal for use in ATEX explosion-proof areas where welding is not allowed
The ET539X range of adhesives offers excellent resistance to harsh environments and are highly resistant to water, temperature extremes and chemicals. They are ideal for sealing tanks and pressure vessels or for bonding stainless steel cabinets, enclosures and machinery housing.