New no odour adhesives for low surface energy plastics
PERMABOND® is delighted to announce the launch of Permabond TA4630 and TA4631, no odour adhesives for low surface energy plastics, especially developed for difficult to bond plastics such as polypropylene, polyethylene and PTFE, without surface pre-treatment. They can even bond acetal (POM)!
- NO ODOUR!!! = No residual smell on bonded components
- Improved operator comfort
- Suitable for bonding dissimilar materials including metals, composites and even difficult to bond plastics such as PP/PE, PTFE and even acetal/POM
- TA4630 is black and contains spacer beads
- TA4631 is translucent white and does not contain spacer beads (so suitable for smaller gaps and tighter fitting parts)
- Can be used for bonding e-coated metals
- Rapid cure at room temperature
- No need to flame or plasma treat plastic parts before bonding!
- Both products are 1:1 mix ratio and conveniently supplied in dual cartridges
- TA4631 is also supplied in 25ml dual syringes – so no dispensing gun is needed