Permabond Europe Launches TA4207 – No surface preparation!
Permabond Europe Launches TA4207 – A new versatile, high strength adhesive
Permabond TA4207 expands our existing range of methyl methacrylate (MMA) adhesives, and is a 2-part, 1:1 mix ratio product, which achieves very high shear strengths on a wide range of metals, plastics and composites, with little or no surface preparation. In laboratory tests, our chemists have even achieved substrate failure on difficult materials like PET-G, with minimal acetone/IPA degrease. Furthermore, this product performs outstandingly well on metals, cutting through oxide layers to form incredibly strong bonds with the parent material. But even more impressive still, is the high shear strength achieved on unprepared oily steel!
Features and benefits of TA4207:
- Little or no surface preparation required.
- Fast cure (fixture time 8-10 mins)
- Very high strength on stainless steel, steel, aluminium, galvanised zinc & plastics
- High strength on hot-dip galvanised steel, electro-plated zinc & carbon fibre
- High temperature resistance (150°C continuous)
- Excellent environmental resistance
- Convenient 1:1 mix ratio
- Easy dispensing, with or without nozzles & guns
TA4207 is available in handy 25ml syringes, removing the need for a dispensing gun as well as in standard 50ml and 400ml cartridges (for use with guns). It is also available in bulk on request, for high speed production lines.
To discuss your application with an engineer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44(0)1962 711661. Alternatively, visit www.permabond.co.uk, where further information can be found and samples are available from our online shop.